Features of ESE
- Our editors are native English speakers
- Our editors are expert scientists with PhDs
- Our editors have >10 years postdoc experience
- No freelance editors
- No artificial intelligence
- Manuscripts published in >400 journals
- Clients in >40 countries
- Client retention rate of >95%
- Transparent pricing policy
- Volume discounts of up to 10%
- Guaranteed editing quality
- Comprehensive feedback about editing
- Assured privacy, data security, and reliability
- Professional, friendly communications
- Rapid replies to emails; the red box above gives the current response time
- Company operating since 2000
- No marketeers or other noneditors employed
- Website designed and coded by us (hence the 1990s look!), so no cookies, tracking, or malware
We are sensitive to the concerns you may have related to privacy when using a service offered over the Internet, including the security of scientific data and intellectual property, the security of your credit card details, and your own personal and professional privacy. We therefore operate the following assurance policies:
We do not divulge any personal or work-related details of our clients to any third party, so that no one else will know that you have used our service.
We do not employ freelance editors, which means that we can guarantee that the contents of your document will not be disclosed to any third party.
Our editors are no longer active researchers, which means that they have no personal interest in your scientific data or intellectual property.
All of the drives on our computers are fully encrypted, so even if they were to be stolen it would not be possible for the perpetrators to access any of the information on them, including the documents you have sent us, the edited versions of your documents, your contact details, or any of the correspondence we have had with you.
Our computers are monitored continuously for viruses, and are protected from the Internet by both hardware and software firewalls.
We do not use Google Docs or any other cloud-based file storage service.
If you pay by credit card, your credit card details are entered on a webpage hosted (via an SSL-encrypted link) by a company that processes credit card payments for all the major banks in Australasia. This means that we do not see your credit card details.