Features of ESE
- Our editors are native English speakers
- Our editors are expert scientists with PhDs
- Our editors have >10 years postdoc experience
- No freelance editors
- No artificial intelligence
- Manuscripts published in >300 journals
- Clients in >35 countries
- Client retention rate of >95%
- Transparent pricing policy
- Volume discounts of up to 10%
- Guaranteed editing quality
- Comprehensive feedback about editing
- Assured privacy, data security, and reliability
- Professional, friendly communications
- Rapid replies to emails; the red box above gives the current response time
- Company operating for >20 years
- No marketeers or other noneditors employed
- Website designed and coded by us, so no cookies, tracking, or malware
We offer volume discounts to clients who use our service on a regular basis. The percentage discount is calculated on a linear sliding scale based on the amount of work you have sent us within the previous 6 months (the cumulative history), as follows:
- You are eligible for a discount if the cumulative history exceeds NZ$ 1000.
- The maximum discount of 10% applies if the cumulative history exceeds NZ$ 7000.
- For cumulative histories between NZ$ 1000 and NZ$ 7000, the percentage discount is calculated on a linear sliding scale.
- The value of the current job is included in the calculation of the cumulative history.
- The same percentage discount applies irrespective of the turnaround you choose.
- The price reduction has no affect on the amount of time we spend editing your document (i.e., the quality of editing is unchanged).
To determine the amount of discount you are eligible for, please enter the value of your previous jobs (sent within the previous 6 months) and the nondiscounted price of your current job in the following boxes, then press "Calculate".
For example, if you have sent us NZ$ 5380 worth of work within the previous 6 months, and you are currently submitting a job worth NZ$ 540, the price of this job would be discounted by 8.2% [i.e., 10 × (540 + 5380 − 1000)/(7000 − 1000)].